SG Series Gravel Pumps
▶Our sand gravel and dredging pumps are designed to provide continuous pumping of highly abrasive slurries containing large particles at high maintained efficiencies with low maintenance and ownership costs.
▶Our Heavy Duty Gravel Pump is designed for higher head duties such as cyclone feed, long distance pipelines and high static discharge heads.
▶The range provides excellent wear life while maintaining efficiency during the wear cycle providing a better total operating cost. A wide variety of shaft seals provide a perfect fit for a wide range of applications.
▶Pass very large solids not capable of being pumped by SH, SBH, or SM series slurry pumps.
▶Applications like dredging, gravel pumping, large particle solids transport.
-Enhanced performance - lower costs
-Enhanced efficiencies - lower energy costs
-Enhanced abrasion resistance - longer life
|Material||Clear Water Performance||Impeller|
Design and Unique Features:
1. The unique segmented clamp ring on larger size units and solid on smaller pumps, facilitates casing rotation to any angle, reducing the need for costly high wearing bends. Minimal maintenance is required.
2. Impeller expulsion vanes reduce gland pressure and intrusion of high concentrations of solids in the gland area. Efficiency is maintained by minimising suction side recirculation.
3. Specially designed and shaped impeller vanes allow the handling of extraordinarily large particles. The unique casing design and sealing vanes prevent abrasive solids intrusion at the sealing faces.
4. The large, robust casing has been designed to reduce internal velocities resulting in minimum efficiency loss and improved casing wear life. The casing is made up of three components to reduce maintenance time and costs associated with a onepiece design. (Except the SG/100D which has two components).
5. Heavy-duty grease lubricated taper roller bearing assemblies are fitted as standard. A rigid large diameter shaft with reduced overhang minimises deflection and vibration under all conditions ensuring trouble free operation. Unusually high service factors enable the assembly to carry all radial and axial thrusts.